General Terms and Conditions:
- Kindly Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please visit the Core Society Fitness (CSF) class schedule for updates.
- All classes must be prepaid. Core Society Fitness accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- Kindly arrive several minutes prior to class to settle in, or if you're a first time client, please allow ten minutes to sign in. Lateness is disruptive to class flow and often a safety issue. Please be on time - we want you to get the most out of your class or session.
- If you are pregnant, injured, or rehabilitating from injury, we ask that you please contact the studio first to find out what class, session, program or specific instructor will best suit you. We're happy to help, and will work to find you the best situation.
- We strongly suggest booking your classes online, but walk-ins are welcome too and you will be admitted to class if space is available. Questions about space? Call us!
- Single classes must be used within 1 month of purchase.
- New member special package must be used within 1 month.
- 5-class packages must be used within 3 months after sale date.
- 10-class packages must be used within 6 months after sale date.
- 20-class packages must be used within 6 months after sale date.
- Monthly passes must be used within one month of their sale date.
We understand that last-minute issues may arise, but in order to keep our studio running efficiently and to be fair to the other clients, we kindly ask that class reservations be cancelled at least 12 hours from the start of class. Trainers are subject to change without notice. Thank you for respecting our studio and our staff.
IN EFFECT FOR ALL CLASS AND PACKAGE TYPES INCLUDING UNLIMITED AND CONTRACTS:
- LATE CANCEL: If you must cancel within 12 hours before the start of class, 1 $15 cancellation fee will be charged to your account. However, the class itself willbe credited back to your account.
- NO SHOW: Ifyou fail to cancel within 12 hours and do not attend class, you will be charged a $25 no-show fee. You will also lose your previously scheduled class.
There is a minimum three month commitment. The contract is month to month and your card will automatically be charged monthly on the date of purchase. Cancellation prior to meeting the three month commitment will result in all months charged at the regular month rate. Cancellation of the contract must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to your next monthly charge. We will allow a suspension for a fee of $25 for illness, injury or pregnancy.
Schedules change, so don't hesitate from signing up for the waitlist to get in to a full class. All of our classes offer a wait list option. Plus, wait listing helps us know where we need to add classes! If you place yourself on the wait list, you will receive a confirmation email if a spot opens up for you - up to 30 minutes before class, so keep checking! If you wait list yourself for a class, but later can no longer attend, please open the class up to the next person on the list by removingyourself from the wait list within your account. If you are added from the wait list and then late cancel, or don't show, you will be subject to our regular fees, so check your email often and be prepared to dash off to class.